I’m excited to announce that I will be joining national champion, Daniel Moore, in Japan next May to run an awesome sightseeing and pickleball tour!
The tour will take you through Tokyo, Osaka, Yamanouchi, Saku and other exciting stops.
The Japan Pickleball tour will be nine days of fun — May 9th through May 17th!
Daniel and I are both multi-National Champions and we want to share our skills and techniques with you, while taking in beautiful scenery and awesome cultural experiences. For you doubles players, we will show you how to stay in sync with your partner, and most importantly, how to effectively communicate with your partner!
Highlights you can expect from the Japan Pickleball Tour:
- Sightseeing & cross cultural experiences with Japanese players and bi-lingual guides while cruising Japan
- Great food, fun activities & breathtaking views
- Be part of spreading pickleball fever while making new friends in Japan
- Read the full itinerary HERE!
The total cost of the tour is $2,550 per person and includes:
- Double-occupancy accommodation for 8 nights
- All Breakfasts and Dinners + 4 Lunches
- All Pickleball & Activities in the Itinerary
- Not Included: Alcohol, gifts, incidentals, airfare, JR train pass, and 4 Lunches
I would LOVE for you to join me and Daniel out on the courts, so if you’re interested please contact Daniel at: email@example.com