I’m excited to announce that in February 2019 I’ll be in Thailand for a pickleball tour and tournament. I will be teaming up with Daniel Moore for another awesome sightseeing and pickleball tour. Experience one of the most spectacular places on the planet while improving your pickleball game. Is Thailand on your bucket list? I would love YOU to JOIN ME!
The tour will begin in Bangkok, then onto Hua Hin, Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, and Chiang Mai.
The Thailand Pickleball Tour dates are
February 21 – March 2, 2019
Highlights you can expect from this once in a lifetime experience:
- Compete in the first Hua Hin International Pickleball Tournament (mixed and doubles)
- Beach time and Thai massage
- Shop Hua Hin’s night bazaar and Chiang Mai’s famous night market
- Explore the “mountain with 300 peaks”, caves, wetlands and animals. And speaking of animals:
- Visit an elephant sanctuary (so exciting!)
- Boat tour
- Garden and historical tour
- Private pickleball lessons and play with the locals.
- And more!
- READ THE FULL ITINERARY HERE
- Maximum number of guests: 16
Daniel and I are both multi-national champions and we want to share our skills and techniques with you while taking in the beautiful scenery and awesome cultural experiences. In May 2018 we did a pickleball tour together in Japan that sold out and was so much fun. Thailand, tour, pickleball tournament and pickleball lessons, what could be better!
Come join me and Daniel on the courts. If you’re interested please contact Daniel directly at: pi**************@gm***.com